Staying home or venturing out in the cold – there’s always space in your wardrobe for some new cosy knits, oversized coats and fluffy jumpers. Craft the perfect winter outfits with these 15 ideas.
For winter outfits this season you need to think oversized – oversized hoodies to oversized teddy coats. A chunky knit or a statement scarf – warm and fashionable. Even jackets and coats have gone oversized this season with the return of the puffer coat in an oversized style. See our guide here to 20 Cosy Puffer Jackets To Stay Snug In This Winter.
Here’s our 15 favourite comfy winter outfits we’ve been obsessing over this week.
Let’s get stuck in!
1. Cute little knitted two-piece sets.
2. Oversized super cosy borg teddy jackets.
3. Oversized cable knit cardigans.
4. Oversized sweaters.
5. The ultimate work from home attire.
6. Keeping it classy with oversized roll-neck knits.
7. Trench coats over hoodies.
8. Oversized flannel shirts.
9. Layering cropped pieces against oversized length.
10. Whole outfit cosy coordination.
11. Oversized and chunky knit statement scarves.
12. Puffer jackets.
13. The oversized aviator jacket.
14. The ultimate cosy weekend styling.
15. Simple oversized cosy hoodies.
So now you know – it’s all about the over size. Winter can be cold and miserable but it’s the best excuse to splash out on a new cosy wardrobe. Pair together comfy loungwear pieces with trench coats and dressed-up outerwear for a more polished look. Grab some cosy leggings and put them with oversized hoodies, oversized chunky knits or a basic t-shirt and a huge oversized teddy coat.